Friday, October 3, 2014

Wanted: Typing Software

My school has two computers, one for staff and one for students. Both are running old versions of Windows and are very slow. Of course, there is no internet access so they are just used for typing exams and for computer classes.

One of my fellow teachers wants to learn how to type. If anyone has any typing programs on 3.5-inch floppy disk or a CD-ROM that you don't need anymore, and it is just taking up space in  your office, feel free to send it along. We will put it to good use! That goes for any old programs actually. I teach at the high school level, but there are two primary schools nearby and I am sure they could make use of any kids educational programs. So if you haven't already donated them to Goodwill, you know where to find me.

Zikomo kwambiri (thank you very much)

No comments:

Post a Comment