Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Adventures in Malawi - Zomba

Our last stop before heading back to Stesi's village and then on to Moldova was a town called Zomba. We went to this quaint little restaurant where i got fresh tangerine juice - it was one of the best juices i've ever had! I got it again the next day.


Had to try goat. It was fine. I'm not a huge fan of meat (except for fish), so it was pretty much like all other meat.

We hiked up to some lookout points, which is where we were actually close enough to take pics of baboons! 



It was a pretty hazy day, but here's one of the lookout points.

And another one.

And just a cool pond we walked by on our way back to town.

We stayed at another really cool hostel in Zomba too. I finally got to eat avocado (guac, technically) on toast! I also got that 2 days in a row...avocados is one of my most missed foods...especially avocado on toast with a little salt and a toooooooon of fresh ground pepper. My mouth is watering just writing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment