Monday, August 25, 2014

Care Packages

Last week I received two care packages, and it made my day! See how happy I am? That's because getting mail from home is wonderful!



So far I have had three packages mailed to me, and everything has arrived safely. I know Coalee has received several packages sent to her also. We have both received letters too (including from each other). So it seems like the mail systems in both Malawi and Moldova are pretty reliable after all, which is great.

If you want to send us a care package, please do! It is so nice to get something from home when we are so far away. If you need ideas, here are a few suggestions:

Coalee in Moldova
Granola bars (Lara bars & kashi bars)
Markers
Polaroid camera & film
Mini portable speaker for iPhone
An adult wooden rocking chair kit that I can build myself
Sticky tack, to hang pictures on the wall


Stacy in Malawi
Photos of you!
Duct tape, in cool colors/designs
Clif Bars, Lara Bars
Trail mix
Dried fruit
Sugar-free gum
0.7 mm pencil lead
Sticky tack, to hang pictures on the wall
Chocolate that doesn't melt, like plain M&Ms or Nutella or cocoa powder
Anything you feel like sending!


No comments:

Post a Comment